[3830] CQWW SSB WB0TEV SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WB0TEV SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 20:10:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 22:35

  160:    5     4        3
   80:   36    15       33
   40:   67    26       63
   20:   94    33       86
   15:  112    33      108
   10:   53    27       50
------------------------------
Total:  367   138      343  Total Score = 466,570

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

TS-590SG, KPA1500 amp, Mosley PRO67-B at 19m, 80m inverted Vee, shunt fed
tower(160m), 600 foot NE/SW reversible beverage, 720 foot NW\SE reversible
beverage, N1MM+

With one exception, I worked nothing but new mults, which is why my mult total
exceeds the number of QSOs.
Was great to see 10m and 15m come to life, although I missed the bulk of the
Sunday AM 10m opening to EU while I was at church and visiting with my daughter
and granddaughter.
Managed to work all zones except for zones 22 and 34.
15m was the most productive and I made DXCC (108) there.
Lots of nice DX on.  Some of the best catches were working RM0F and NL8F on 80m
after my sunrise on Saturday, VR2XAN on 10m long path at 1447 Saturday, HZ1SK on
10m at 1539 Saturday, working FR4KR on 20, 40 and 15m, 7Q6M on 40 and 10 and
ZD7BG on 10m.  Worked 121 DXCCs in the aggregate.

Best op award goes to P40W who was really zipping along and always gave his
callsign at the end of every exchange, unlike so many who simply said
"QRZed" at the end of a dozen plus QSOs in a row.

Was nice to see my favorite DX station V31HQ rise from the ashes (literally) as
V3A piloted by V31MA and V31PS.  I operated there many times as V31VP before the
fire.  Congrats to station owner Andre V31DL for getting the station back QRV.

73,
Victor