[3830] CQWW SSB N3RD M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rd.dave@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N3RD M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 11:10:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N3RD
Operator(s): DL8OBQ K1XX K3CT N3RD N4RV N6KT N7ZZ PJ4DX WA3LRO
Station: N3RD

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   159    14       34
   80:  1057    23       83
   40:  3139    29      111
   20:  1711    34      118
   15:  4041    32      114
   10:  2672    28       85
-------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

After a missed year due to the pandemic, it was great to get a team together and
activate PJ4K, which is at the same site that was used with the PJ1B call in the
80s and 90s.  We welcome John K3CT on his first visit.  The balance of the team
are regulars, including three of the founders.

The station build continues, with the 40m (2-stack of 2 el yagis) and 20m
(3-stack of 4 el yagis) antennas complete.  Experimentation with wires on the
low bands is a work in progress, and we are getting there.  4 x K3 + AL-1200 in
the shack.

Thanks to all for the calls!  We will return for the CW leg, again as a M/2
entry.

73 – Dave N3RD for the PJ4K Team