[3830] CQWW SSB VY0ERC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vy0erc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VY0ERC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 19:35:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: VY0ERC
Operator(s): VE1RUS VE3KTB
Station: VY0ERC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NU
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   43    12       31
   20: 1012    28       78
   15:   94    11       11
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1149    51      120  Total Score = 502,227

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First of all, it's really nice to be back at VY0ERC.  COVID restrictions meant
that it was about 545 days since our last qsos in the WPX SSB contest of 2020.
As such, our other responsibilities meant that we were slower than usual getting
antennas up and we had the station together a couple of days before the contest.
 Friday and early Saturday were as good as we've ever seen.  By Saturday night,
the party was over and Sunday yielded very few qsos in comparison.  20m
continues to be the money band but our score suffers from the lack of mults from
other bands. Hopefully for the next few years that won't be as much of a
problem!  Still it was a great deal of fun to be back contesting from the High
Arctic!