[3830] CQWW SSB Z60A Explorer HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, martti.laine@kolumbus.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB Z60A Explorer HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 11:27:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: Z60A
Operator(s): OH2BH OH2TA OH5BM OH5LLR Z61DX Z61VB Z62FB
Station: Z60A

Class: Explorer HP
QTH: EU
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  148     5       40
   80:  908    16       76
   40:  998    25       92
   20: 1805    35      106
   15:  997    27       74
   10:  511    18       50
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

What a great camaraderie among the locals and visitors that put the ham spirit
for good use in this fledgling Republic, Kosovo. We were delighted to build
together a great and quiet low-band site 1000 meters ASL while using the
existing tower/beam for the best it can do. While there we were also able to
work with the regulators and secure the new 5MHz band to be integrated to their
regulations. It was nice to be back in Kosovo after few years hiatus and note
the development and good situation on Covid pandemic. Hope to see you again
soon! Thank You kindly!

www.qrz.com/db/Z60A