[3830] SS CW K2AV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2av.guy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2AV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 23:10:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K2AV
Operator(s): K2AV
Station: K2AV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  563
   20:  151
   15:    4
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Been a really rough week, but had to get my support in for club. Didn't work
Sunday evening, bone tired.

Wow, 40 was the money band, and 20 was alive again. Had forgotten what 20 was
like when it's really "on".

Missed first few hours of the contest. Power went out as I was starting to call
my first CQ. Wind dropping trees over primary lines out of US 64. That probably
cost me a hundred contacts. Missing opening hours costs Q's that can't be made
up later. But did much better than I anticipated.

Really great to work the sweep. Last mult was EWA toward the end of the contest,
and was feeling lucky to finally find one. Then worked three more in the next
hour.

K3 + KPA1500, 20/15 fan dipole, 40m on Trident L over FCP.

73, Guy K2AV