[3830] SS CW K5RM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5RM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 03:13:07 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM
Station: K5RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ar
Operating Time (hrs): 7.35

------------
  160:
   80:  100
   40:  135
   20:  165
   15:    8
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Had a great time this year running the Sweepstakes.  Good turn out seems like.
I still didn't do as well as I had hoped, but didn't put in the best effort.
Too nice of a weekend here in Northwest Arkansas to stay inside the whole time.
I had a radio start loosing power output half way through the contest, so had to
use my second Icom 7600.  Luckily it was pretty much setup and ready to go since
I was planning on using it as a mult rig but didn't at the last minute.  Too
much exchange to copy.  So now get to send other 7600 to Icom for repair.  Radio
was only putting out 45-50 watts on upper bands and 25 watts on lower bands.
Might be a common problem with some to the 7600's.  Anyway, Thanks for the Q's
and see everyone on down the log.  Contest season is here again.

John
K5RM