[3830] SS CW W4NF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4NF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 03:44:15 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  393
   40:  265
   20:  412
   15:    2
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I think Bill's, W4RM, new location in western NC is better than my stacked beams
in NOVA.  He did the same score in 18 hours that it took me 24 hours to do.
However, he is outside our circle now and is participating with the TCG.  12 Qs
less than last year but one more mult, NT!!  SWEEP!!!

73, Thanks for all the calls from PVRC, Jack W4NF