[3830] SS CW KC9EE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc9ee@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KC9EE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 04:11:15 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KC9EE
Operator(s): KC9EE
Station: KC9EE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  365
   40:  249
   20:  276
   15:   21
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

New Personal Best! I think I reached the milestone around 1500Z.  The new
KPA1500 may have helped a bit. I guess those chunks of wire I occasionally throw
up in the trees do radiate.
Actually, I have never been so ill prepared for a contest, especially
SweepStakes.
Usually, I review notes from previous years. I spend much more time checking
equipment , antennas, and software.
A very intense outdoor project and my sisters medical situation eliminated any
preparation activities.
No clear explanation other than, as I had previously exclaimed, I have in no way
ever achieved what the station and location is capable of. Most of us can
probably say the same.
This was by far my most enjoyable contest.  I took a pile of notes, mostly when
I knew what I could be doing better. If you don't learn things about your
station and yourself during SweepStakes, your not really IN the contest.
Sorry for not recognizing many of our Society of Midwest Contesters.
My focus was a little more concentrated for this one.
Maybe not a super contest score but I'm pretty satisfied for coming from a
rather stealth QTH. All wires, hidden in the trees.

73,
Gary KC9EE