[3830] SS CW K7QA SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7qa@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7QA SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 04:37:42 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  149
   40:  223
   20:  441
   15:  140
   10:
------------

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Decided to give LP a go for a new challenge, but with K at 3 and 4 all day
Saturday, it was a tough slog. Could only S & P on the low bands but could
run some on 15 and 20. The solar fog lifted about 1230Z Sunday and rates picked
up. Figured a sweep wasn't in the cards this year until EWA, VE6, VE9, and VO2
showed up late Sunday afternoon on 40m. A veritable plethora of the rarer
sections logged this year like ND, SD, WY, NNY, RI, DE, VT, VE4, and VY1/0. Good
to see MT out in force again. But we haven't been rare since our buddy Pat has
been setting SS records from the N9RV Super Station almost every year. Fun to
work so many loud QRP stations. Good Sky Hooks Rule.