[3830] SS CW WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] SS CW WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 07:25:38 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 12:37

------------
  160:    0
   80:    8
   40:  158
   20:   50
   15:   53
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was another Dual-OP operation from WQ7AYT's QTH in Concord.
While putting in about 6-hours remotely @NX6T, I managed to find
plenty of time to operate WQ6X from the East Bay (EB) section.
Despite some HORRIBLE Space-WX throughout the weekend, 80 - 15
meters presented some good conditions.  Starting up early on 40
meters Sunday, I was amazed to hear OX7M calling CQ at 00:30z.
I actually had an LU5 and  several Europoeans call on 20-meters
which was otherwise a disappointing band.  Where were the 80-meter
operators?  And, what happened to 10 & 160?  CQ SS calls there
produced no callers - Bummer Dewd.
The FT-1000mp into a an 8JK phased Cobra array about 12mh did a capable job.
Using the recently furbished Stereo-CW setup (via a pair of QF-1A analog
filters back-ended with an MFJ-784 (Left ear) and NIR-10+NIR-12 (Right ear)), I
positioned calling stations in a 180-degree ARC within my listening experience,
making pile-up running considerably easier.
LooK for more about this event at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.
I will be dual-OP'ing the Ssb Sweepstakes as well - look for me there.
   Ron
   WQ6X