[3830] SS CW K7DR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7DR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 07:33:43 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 10:22

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  297
   20:
   15:   22
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

FTdx3000 100w 40m EFHW Inv Vee at 35 ft.
DXLog2.5.25

Considering the big CME which peaked at K7 a few days before, the band condx
were pretty. Plenty of long and short skip on 40. West coast started coming
particularly well around 00z Saturday evening. Where was MAR, ME and PQ? Never
heard from any of them all weekend. No LA either.

I did all S and P the first day, and switched over to RUN on Sunday afternoon,
to offer some fresh meat on 40.

Used DXLog for the first time on SS and was very happy with it. If you ever used
CT there is a shallow learning curve for DXLog. I liked the programmability of
the "+" and "INSERT" messages and ten extra CW macros which
handles everything I needed.

Not a big fan of PH contests but will probably show up for a few contacts on SS
PH weekend.

73
Dave - K7DR MI