[3830] SS CW NH6O Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NH6O Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 11:17:08 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NH6O
Operator(s): NH6O
Station: NH6O

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Honolulu HI
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   5
   20:   8
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  13  Sections = 7  Total Score = 182

Club:

Comments:

Elecraft KX3, 35' tree-supported end-fed vertical - park portable

Didn't have a chance to get out to operate until after 0200z Sunday (Saturday
afternoon), and 20 had closed to the mainland by then. My setup doesn't do
particularly well on 40 during local daylight hours, and only worked a couple of
stations as sunset approached.

Returned to the park around 0z Monday and caught a few stations on 20 before the
band closed. I added a little more wire to my antenna, and worked a few of the
stronger west coast stations on 40 very late in the event.

Saw many great mainland QRP scores this year - kudos to all those ops. I'd love
to try this contest QRP from Hawaii with some significant antennas...a dream for
another year!

73 de Bob NH6O