[3830] SS CW K3EW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Phillipbarsky@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3EW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 15:16:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:  143
   40:  344
   20:  198
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First Clean Sweep- VY0 QSO was tough but found him on 40 during the last part of
the contest. Once again 40 proved to be my set-up's best band but most sections
were worked on 20: 51 on 20 and 33 on 40, no new sections on 80. Band conditions
were good except for a very noisy 80 on Saturday evening.   On Sunday just as I
was going to fire up on 15, I got a message that Win Keyer port was being
rejected from computer. I reloaded software to no avail, but failed after reload
top completely restart computer DOH!. Well I had to scrape rust off of paddle
fist at 25-27 WPM and bypassed the function key automation. Was asked for
repeats a couple of times but overall I slogged through it- pretty easy to get
comfortable with the keyboard operation, and not use the paddle except for some
non ordinary fill in questions and answers.

Thanks for all of the PVRC QSO's - there wre a lot of us out there. Great
contest and a noble cause to sleep very little over Saturday night.