[3830] SS CW NO5W(@W5GAD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no5w.chuck@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NO5W(@W5GAD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 18:03:17 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   15
   20:  482
   15:   86
   10:    3
------------

Club: Jefferson ARC (LA)

Comments:

I missed AR, MS, LAX, AK, NL, NT, PE and only heard MS very briefly.

This was one of my personal bests in SS CW even though I was basically limited
to 20-10 due to antenna damage from Hurricane Ida at the W5GAD club station. And
the one antenna I did have (Classic 33 @ 50ft) was stuck in a Northwest
direction. Even so it was great fun, especially on 20m on Sunday morning when it
sounded like a lot of folks were looking for LA. I sat down at about 1421 and
the ensuing pileup did not subside until about 5 hours later -- that was a blast
and a challenge!

Thanks for the Qs.

73/Chuck/NO5W