[3830] SS CW W8LVN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8lvn.9@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W8LVN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 18:56:02 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W8LVN
Operator(s): W8LVN
Station: W8LVN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:    0
   80:  247
   40:  186
   20:  124
   15:   46
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Not as many QSOs as my target, but the multipliers were a lot of fun.
 10 was not functional, and I heard nothing on 160.
 I haven't had a sweep for I can't remember how long. So I did not have
 high hopes this year. However, 15 was very workable this year, and most
 of my rare multipliers came on 15. SC didn't show up for a while, and despite
 everyone's concern, NNY was not rare. worked 6 PAC stations, Ewa was harder.
 13 mulitpliers were worked on 15, out of 46 QSOs. Lax and EWa came late
 But the real fun came with VY0ERC on 40, which is a club station in what
appears
 to be Ice Station Zero. The pileup behavior was quite bad. It would have
probably
 helped with a simple UP1. Finally, they came back to a station about half a khz
off.
 I called on that frequency and got the QSO.
 So that makes 83. The one I didn't get was VE6, to my amazement. Unclear how
 that happened.