[3830] SS CW NH7T SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NH7T SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 20:59:56 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NH7T
Operator(s): NH7T
Station: NH7T

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Pupukea
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:   38
   40:  415
   20:  211
   15:  471
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Akin to many, 40% of QSOs were logged in the first few hours. Preponderance of
W/VE transitioned to 40m by 1530L Saturday but luckily, we were able to continue
the conversation during the afternoon hours with KH6YY’s KH7X-designed 40m
yagi.  Certainly enjoyable to join alongside our fellow KH6ers in their superb
respective efforts to provide/represent PAC.

Mahalo to Alex KU1CW for a pristine handover from CQWW SSB and my sincere
gratitude to Alex KH6YY and the YY Team for the privilege of operating the
splendid KH6YY station.

Mahalo to all for the calls/Qs,
John