[3830] SS CW AC4CA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AC4CA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 21:22:44 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AC4CA
Operator(s): AC4CA
Station: AC4CA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:  160
   40:  287
   20:  423
   15:   96
   10:
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

15m kinda disappointing.

Happy to hear lots of "Q" precedence. Some with big signals.

Never heard NL... after putting in honest effort for sweep. Worked several NTs,
surprisingly. Saw NL spotted 45 minutes before the contest ended, but couldn't
hear them. No coffee mug this year. Drat! When I realized I'd never get NL I got
discouraged and quit early. Wanted at least to get to 1000 Qs, but too
disparaged over being sweepless.

New K4 worked like a charm. Also had 4el 40m Yagi back on tower and new 80m
dipole at 100'. Fun times.