[3830] SS CW VY0ERC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vy0erc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VY0ERC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 14:41:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VY0ERC
Operator(s): VE3KTB VE1RUS
Station: VY0ERC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NU
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  105
   20:  101
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Eureka Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Second contest for this year's visit.  Saturday continued the theme of bad or no
propagation resulting from the recent storms.  Some rough surface weather
contributed to the problems.  Sunday was much better, but with some technical
glitches.  The pile-up was considerable!  Thanks to those ops who could make
their calls stand out as it made our life easier.  Apologies to those ops who
were trying to complete an exchange with us during those times when the gremlins
arose.  We're hoping that we allowed some folks to complete the sweep.  See you
in the SSB version!