[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 14:49:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 10

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): :40

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  70
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  70  Mults = 70  Total Score = 4,900

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

So, I have a nice run frequency picked out and defended before the start of CWT.
 I work VE5GC a couple of minutes before the start, and life is good.

Computer freezes at 1257.  Wellllll, s___.  I can reboot and get going again. I
restart N1MM, and it won't key the rig.  Wellllll, F___.  I spend 20 minutes
trouble shooting that, and finally get it sorted and I'm back in business.

So, this was an all SnP op for me.  40 meters only.  Went pretty well.  Had a
decent score for only operating 40 minutes with no runs.

Go to copy my score, and the computer pukes.  Again.  Time for a new computer.
I don't have this problem with any of my Linux machines. . .

KX3/KXPA100 @100W, 40m dipole, N1MM+ and me.  And one soon to be ex-computer.

73, thanks for the fun!  Jim KK0U