[3830] OK/OM DX CW OK1CZ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1cz@ddamtek.cz
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW OK1CZ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 13:25:10 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OK1CZ
Operator(s): OK1CZ
Station: OK1CZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Česká Republika
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

  160:   70    64
   80:  233   161
   40:  323   218
   20:  254   172
   15:  111    84
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  991   699  Total Score = 909,399

Club:

Comments:

This year I operated from the city QTH in Praha with modest antennas (compared
to much better antennas at my country QTH last year) but I did not give it up
and tried hard to see what result can be made. The total of 991 QSOs was about
200 less than last year. Nothing more could be done given the simple wire
antennas on the LF bands and rather poor condx. Night was a waste of time so I
went to bed for 4.5 hours.
Anyway I enjoyed the contest, in fact the only one I can do entirely in run
mode.
Thanks for QSOs and see you next year.

RIG: IC-9100,  90W out
ANT: E/F INV. V (160), OCF Windom at 14m (80, 40), 2el. mini tribander at 14m
(20,15)
LOG N1MM+