[3830] OK/OM DX CW NB1N SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW NB1N SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 13:45:19 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    0     0
   80:   11    10
   40:   63    51
   20:  107    71
   15:   54    43
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  235   175  Total Score = 123,375

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

K3
KPA500
N1MM+
Yamaha CM500
Antennas: 3 Dipoles

Conditions were not so good, all contacts were made S&P.  Spots from the
cluster did help but there were good number of busted calls.  I spotted everyone
I worked.  It was fun finding multipliers that hasn't been spotted yet.  I had
some issues with my call sign being copied incorrectly, mistaken for N6JN.  Took
a long break during the day to rake some leaves, and again for the severe
thunderstorm that came through later on the day.
Good show of force from the OK/OM operators all the way till the end.  Thanks to
everyone for the contacts.

73, Sandor - NB1N