[3830] OK/OM DX CW OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radioclub@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 20:57:53 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OK6W
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Policko
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:  287   195
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  287   195  Total Score = 66,495

Club:

Comments:

I originally planned the 40m category and enjoyed contest with the full size 4
EL Yagi, but just few days before the contest my XYL and younger daughter fell
ill with COVID. That's why we finally had to change our plans  to 160m SOSB and
I'm still waiting for the my results of COVID test...

This year's conditions on 160m were extremely bad, both towards to NA and JA.
Only 20 x NA and 10 x AS and many QSOs failed to complete due to poor conditions
and high level noises. The strongest US stations were KC1XX and W8LRL.

Anyway, thank you all for calling and I hope to hear you at CQWW CW!

Take care !

Pavel OK6W / OK1MU