[3830] OK/OM DX CW OK1MV SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1mv@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW OK1MV SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 21:20:14 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OK1MV
Operator(s): OK1MV
Station: OK1MV

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Holice - Kamenec
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:  899   479
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  899   479  Total Score = 712,425

Club:

Comments:

Hello Folks,

What a great CW contest this year 2021! On the hill we have come on Saturday
morning, not much time to put all together working perfectly, 1 hour delay in
contest.
My thanks to Josef OK1WSL for a quick advance how to change some abbrevitations
in Dxlog!

The weather condition outside on very late Autumn, foogy and a kind of cold
around 0deg.
It was a great stay insideand be close to fire place.

My special BIG thanks to Josef OK1FMJ for his support, great to have a new guy
in the group and nice talk about history and CW so over all.
This year nice number of QSO's, the Night was pretty boring behind the radio and
good choice for take a rest. (3hours of sleeping)
Nice to be called by KL7SB and VY1CT, always fun to hearing this part of the
world.
Also great to hear you guys from New Zealand a Holger ZL3IO, ZL3XDJ, ZL1A via
Grayline.

Bad one:

SWR >6 on the Yagi. The Pi match could tuned up accurately for a value 2,
unfortunely. Hope to have this antenna better in next year , some replacement or
else is needed.

Radio gear for the test: IC7700 / HM PA 1.5 with GU78B / 3 el short Yagi.

Nice contest,
Thanks for all to have a QSO's.

Hope to hearing you in CW championship in 14 days!

Well,
73 and Good luck everyone.

Marek
OK1MV