[3830] WAE RTTY VK3JA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VK3JA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 22:16:28 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  156    60   126
   20:  113    69    84
   15:  177   219    88
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  446   348   298  Total Score = 236,612

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was not very exciting but a few good openings still made it an
enjoyable weekend of radio contesting.

Participation seemed very good and a lot of skilled operators knowing how to
work the exchanges getting better every year.

In our part of the world it seems a lot of Indonesian stations are appearing
more in the contest world.  The JA's seemed to be pretty quiet this but EU
participation was as good as ever.

Thanks to many who exchanged QTC's and made this fun.
This contest is one of my favorites.  Thanks to DARC for a fine event.

73  Steve VK3JA