[3830] WAE RTTY N1RM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N1RM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:18:41 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24:21

   80:  143          88
   40:  368   569   195
   20:  303   290   136
   15:   35   110    52
   10:    1           2
-------------------------
Total:  850   969   473  Total Score = 860,387

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well I ended up with more QTC's than QSO's, but still ended up with plenty to
send. I have to study and think hard about when to send QTC, when to rx QTC, and
when to just keep running. I think I've gotten the mechanics down, but I need
lots of improvement in strategy. Regardless, this contest was lots of fun,
though things didn't seem quite as lively as last year, and my score was
certainly not as good. Of course one of my highlights was getting the 5BN3QE
award! The station continues to work well, though it's now time to get my wires
in order.

Thanks for all the Qs!
73,
Rick