[3830] WAE RTTY W5TN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W5TN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:48:22 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: W5TN
Operator(s): W5TN
Station: W5TN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM00
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   42
   40:   59    27
   20:  120    54
   15:   55    87
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  276   168   277  Total Score = 122,988

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

First time operating this contest and had to figure out how to do QTC's with
N1MM after starting.  I started just making some contacts after setting up N1MM
and seeing there was a contest on, then I got asked for my first "do you
want/have qtc" comment which threw me off - I should have read the full
rules first - I did not know what that was the first time so I had to do some
research and figure out the rules as well as how to do it in N1MM.  Lol.  At any
rate, was just playing around and ended up operating 9 hours for a lot of fun.
Thanks all for my first WAE!