[3830] WAE RTTY LY5W Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY LY5W Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 17:37:45 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KO15TA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:  322     0   228
   40:  475   140   243
   20:  452   383   178
   15:  200   410   156
   10:   23    10    30
-------------------------
Total: 1472   943   835  Total Score = 2,016,525

Club:

Comments:

After contest I found what it was my 3rd WAEDC RTTY, 2015, 2020 and this year
more serious.
I set my goal to be in Top ten Europe HP using SO2R.
2500 QSO/QTC x 700 mult = 1.75 mln points :)
I did it!
Without practics before I was without idea how to do this!
I love WAEDC CW - my best contest with those QTC, but in RTTY it is another
story. Being in Europe you can send QTC too! To make large number of QSOs it is
not problem. You have to "sell" them to DX !!!
Wherever there are not so many DXs who are able to hear you perfectly :)
Same with RXing QTCs.
Luckily, Sunday afternoon was great with the USA, both 15 and 20m.
Because my wrongly chosen rest breaks limited me to quit, and I did it at 17:45z
sunday....
Anyway - I very happy what I did! Thank you for being online - SN7Q, TM3Z, 4O3A,
DJ4MH, DQ9Y, DP7D, S53X and others. I love to watch how is going, full
statistics. This is great. I saw big numbers from EM0I, LY6A, but missed them
online :(
My statistics:
5 band QSO - 4Z5FI, P3X, SN7Q

Top countries wkd:
DL - 351
K - 205
I - 84
PA - 76
UR - 59
UA - 48
G - 37
VE - 36
SP - 30
YO - 30

Day 1 - 956 QSO, Day 2 - 516 QSO.

TNX for QSO/QTC/Spots! Hope to meet in another one - LZ DX Contest.
QSL via OQRS, LoTW
73, Sam LY5W