[3830] WAE RTTY WQ6X(@W7AYT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY WQ6X(@W7AYT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:14:45 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Concord, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 10:28

   80:    8    0     24
   40:   25    0     36
   20:   49    0     38
   15:   26    0     26
   10:    0    0      0
-------------------------
Total:  108    0    124  Total Score = 13,392

Club:

Comments:

This is another dual-OP contest weekend from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.
Along with running shifts for NX6T's Multi-Single JIDX contest GiG,
I found time to play around in the WAE GiG.
While technically there were no solar storms to contend with,
signal levels outside of North America were so POOR that I was
unable to reliably pass any QTC traffic - Bummer Dewd!
Nevertheless, I DiD enjoy the 10+ hours in the RTTY chair.
LooK for a Blog entry about this weekend at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.