[3830] CWopsT K3GHH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 14:18:37 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 17

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  23
   40:  16
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  59  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,245

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, not a great effort this morning. I started on 80 but left N3FJP set on 15
(the last band worked last week) and couldn't find any *bulk edit* in the CWT
package. Big deal, for 3830 purposes, and when I import it into the full log the
bulk edit function will be there.

Now that my poison ivy is pretty well cleared up, it's time to get back to the
yard work.

73, and thanks for the QSOs... John K3GHH