[3830] OK/OM DX CW N8II SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW N8II SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 22:02:28 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 5.6

  160:
   80:    7     7
   40:   31    27
   20:   57    46
   15:   78    59
   10:
-------------------
Total:  173   139  Total Score = 72,141

Club:

Comments:

I spent the most effort on 15M, activity was good on 15 and propagation was good
enough to work small stations 1300Z through 1540Z. 20M activity after 1540Z was
not as good as expected. I assume many had gone down to 40M already in EU; the
band closed early, last QSO at 1704Z. Condx on 40 were fair peaking around my
local sunset at 2200Z, activity was poor. It was 0323Z when I was able to make
my first 80M QSO, nothing heard around 23-01Z, very poor 80M condx.

Thanks for the QSO's, good operators in OK and OM.

73, Jeff