[3830] LZ DX F5UTN M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX F5UTN M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 15:00:35 +0000
                    LZ DX Contest - 2021

Call: F5UTN
Operator(s): F4FLQ F5UTN F6IFY
Station: F5UTN

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15h53
Remote Operation

   80:   135    0      28
   40:   231    0      36
   20:   432    2      44
   15:   276    0      44
   10:    98    0      25
---------------------------
Total:  1172    2     177  Total Score = 663,396

Club:

Comments:

We had problems with the remote SSB mode, so we stayed in CW.
I had a very productive last hour on 10m with many LZ stations.
Not a serious effort, all operators had family obligation so only 16h of
operation, despite this very interesting contest.
 See you next week with TM3R call and Thanks for all QSOs.

73 for the TM3R/F5UTN Team - Philippe F6IFY