[3830] LZ DX N7RCS SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7RCS@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX N7RCS SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 15:18:08 +0000
                    LZ DX Contest - 2021

Call: N7RCS
Operator(s): N7RCS
Station: N7RCS

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:    7     0       0
   40:   30     0       5
   20:   53     0       2
   15:   25     0       3
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  115     0      10  Total Score = 13,902

Club:

Comments:

Operated QRP (5W) running a KX3 to an 80-10m EFHW up about 35 feet. Propagation
in South Florida was mostly marginal. 80m activity was way down as was activity
on 40m, at least for me in FL. Entered as SO-LP this year instead of QRP, as I
do not run Digital. Thanks to all those who dug my weak signal out of the noise!
Wish I could have worked more LZs, couldn't crack through to most of them.
Improved my total slightly from 2020, will be back again in 2022.