[3830] SS SSB W0NO Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W0NO Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 02:11:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W0NO
Operator(s): W0NO AB0S
Station: W0NO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  303
   40:  416
   20:  743
   15:   52
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

That pesky Murphy paid us a visit Saturday evening.  40 went long very early
here.  We thought 'no problem, we have a 4 square on 80'.  Murphy just laughed.
The minute we went to 80, s9+ powerline noise in 3 out of 4 directions - just
the critical directions, of course.  This put a hitch in our get-along for
several hours, reducing us to S&Ping the few sigs we could hear on 80 and
40.  Finally, Murphy relented on 80 and we were able to run for a while, but
then everyone went to bed.

We ran short-handed this year, with one of our key ops, K0WA, sidelined at home.
 (Murphy paid an early visit to him!)  Missed ya buddy!

Tim, AB0S and Alan, W0NO