[3830] SS SSB W6KC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6kc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W6KC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 03:05:43 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Santa Monica, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:   12
   40:   76
   20:   40
   15:  101
   10:
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

After getting a sweep on the SS CW weekend after only 5 hours, I knew that the
SS Phone weekend would be a greater challenge. It was, by Saturday night, I
still needed about 20 more sections.  On Sunday morning I filled in most of the
missing sections, however, at the end, I still ended up missing MAR for the
sweep. The challenge of getting a sweep is always part of the fun.

K3s, KPA1500, Mosley TA33jr, 40M Inverted V, 124.5 ft End Fed Wire, all antennas
at about 30ft

73,  Jim W6KC