[3830] SS SSB K3HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hw73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K3HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 03:06:07 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA (EPA)
Operating Time (hrs): 11:30

------------
  160:    0
   80:   88
   40:  139
   20:   18
   15:   10
   10:    0
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I did not expect to spend as much time on the radio this weekend.  I am starting
to recover from COVID but developed a severe sinus infection as a result of
COVID.  I started meds on Thursday and was just planning to get as many mults as
I could knowing that a sweep would be hard if not impossible.  My first 75
contacts were for 75 mults.  I want to do the clean 84x84 sweep.  When I got to
75 I started running on Sunday PM.  That is always fun if you have a low number.
 I put up some really good rates.  I had a 94 QSO hour from 3-4 on Sunday and a
71 QSO hour on 80 meters 7-8pm Sunday night.  With my tiny station on low power
that is always fun!  Ended up putting up my best score in six years.  Perhaps
next year with improved conditions I will put in a longer effort.  Hopefully
will not have the health issues next year.   Thanks for the QSOs, Happy
Thanksgiving and see you in CQWW CW next weekend.  73 K3HW ..