[3830] SS SSB N6WM(@N6RO) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6WM(@N6RO) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 03:11:57 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM N6NU
Station: N6RO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   93
   40:  531
   20:  803
   15:  105
   10:    0
------------

Club: Pizza Lovers 259

Comments:

Well another sweepstakes..  conditions were intereting.. not terribly bad, but
not great as well.. with some intermittent bad.  had lots of fun on the online
scoreboard with the other multi groups.  was worried about the sweep sunday am
but plenty of NL and Mar showed up through the day making the sweep easy. This
is an annual tradition where I operate SS with my friend N6NU, I do most of the
day work and he does low band work and east coast grey line.  I had a great time
and really appreciate all the qsos.

Thanks to Ken N6RO for the station and Andreas N6NU for joining me on our annula
multi in SS Fone.

73 and seeya next time

Chris N6WM