[3830] SS SSB W9JWC School Club LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, buamateurradio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W9JWC School Club LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 03:15:20 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W9JWC
Operator(s): KD9LSV KM9SPL
Station: W9JWC

Class: School Club LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:    0
   80:   52
   40:  101
   20:   58
   15:   13
   10:    0
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Hello all,

It was a fun SS from W9JWC and Bradley University. We had a group of club
members arrive at the start and enjoyed the company througout the first part of
the contest. We had one of our first-year member, Matt, that upgraded just
before this weekend to operate SS and learn a lot about contesting.

We had fun at the start S&Ping and getting to a point where we were keeping
up with K9IU. At the end of the night, we were both neck and neck.

We got AK at the very end (0252Z) and were very excited for that. We ended with
up missing SF, OK, NT and MAR for the sweep. Our lsat QSO happened at 0025251Z,
9 seconds before the end of the contest.

Overall, SS has been a very fun and successful event. Although we could not
sweep all the sections, we still got more than a majority of them and more
importantly, we enjoyed the contest.

Congrats to all the School stations that were on the air. We only contacted
K0HC, and W3EAX but heard many more. Can't wait for the spring to compete with
all the college clubs once again.

73 my friends and CU in the next contest,
KD9LSV & KM9SPL