[3830] SS SSB N0AX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hwardsil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N0AX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 03:44:22 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX KX9X N9NCY K7JOE WB0SND WZ0W AA0Z
Station: N0AX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  438
   40:  610
   20:  324
   15:   63
   10:
------------

Club: Mississippi Valley DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all the operators who came to N0AX for a big Sweepstakes party and
contest.  Nancy, N9NCY really came up to speed after a lot of practicing and ran
the pileups for hours - great work by someone whose personal check is '21',
isn't it?  And Kyle AA0Z brought a new gadget that watches the stream of QSOs
from N1MM+ and displays them on a map with stats - we spent hours watching it in
the kitchen (and eating snacks and cookies...) and look forward to him making it
even better in the future.  We also appreciate the folks who manage the online
contest scoreboard - we were watching that like a hawk, too!  Congratulations to
all the other multiop stations for great scores!  Everybody really put their
shoulders to the wheel and made a great scores - thanks again for coming.  We'll
see you in the next one!

73, Ward N0AX