[3830] SS SSB K0TG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0TG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 03:50:29 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

------------
  160:
   80:    2
   40:   50
   20:   49
   15:   27
   10:
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I did not jump right into this one.  I did not get started until Sunday noonish.
 So the goal was to get to 100.  Strictly S&P and low power as the amp is
down again.

It was interesting not using spotting for a change.  Maybe there is more
spotting activity on SS SSB, but in the last few SSB tests I have been on and
running assisted, the spots were pretty lame.

One highlight or funny thing.  I think the was on 15 or maybe 20.  Ron, K0TC is
not too far from me.  Usually I can hear him if we are calling the same station.
 This time he was in the mud.  Turns out we were calling the same station at the
same time.  The station came back to me, but Ron gave his exchange thinking he
had the call wrong. I was giving mine at the same time, so he heard both of us.
Kinda confused things on the other guys end for a bit. Then I got my turn and he
had a chuckle out of the coincidence.  Good times on the radio!  :)

We need to get all the K0T(s) together and roam the band confusing people like
that.  :)

So one more for the count!

73, John  K0TG