[3830] SS SSB N0MMA Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, guyjwest@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N0MMA Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 04:03:23 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N0MMA
Operator(s): N0MMA KE0JES KD0SXF
Station: N0MMA

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Fairfax, IA
Operating Time (hrs): 8 1/2

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  132
   20:   29
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Interesting band conditions!.  Not as hectic as expected, signals on my lowest
band (40m dropping out by the last 2 hrs.  Shocked at the rude pile ups on
NT/Others, obviously folks are not used to polite company after lockdowns.  Goal
was to have the station on the air, from the new shack by the end of the
weekend.  Success! Looking forward to having towers up by this time next year.
Much better condx for USA contests than my former Colorado QTH
73 N0MMA