[3830] SS SSB WF7T SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WF7T SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 05:52:41 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:
   80:   90
   40:   40
   20:   25
   15:   16
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to all for the Qs. Only had a few hours to spend but I was glad to have
been able to get some chair time. Just a pass or two through the bands, find a
hole to CQ from.

I am not practiced in SSB contests and it showed! My gratitude to all for your
patience. You seasoned SSB contesters are made of metal...heavy metal!

Great to hear old friends. Happy thanksgiving!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville TN

--

IC7600 @ 100W