[3830] SS SSB KE7AUB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7aub@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KE7AUB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 07:17:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 7:20

------------
  160:
   80:   6
   40:  15
   20:  39
   15:  34
   10:
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Solar wind with K3 index is enough to make life difficult for my nerf-gun
station. Still, better than last year's results. My station preferred to receive
signals from 0 land, did not want signals from above the 45th parallel nor east
of the mississippi for the most part. 80 and 40 were a bust Sat night, but 40M
very late Sunday afternoon was good - got NE to sweep 0 land, and nice N-S
propagation to help me bust the big SB pile up on W6TK.

Thanks to the stations putting in the extra effort to pull my signal out, when
it was weaker than normal. I do the same at the big station in DX / FD contests.