[3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:25:24 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:
   80:  281
   40:  141
   20:   64
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Missed the Sweep, it seems to have gotten harder to achieve with the splitting
of MAR and the limited amount of operators in some sections, especially NT.
Listening to the pile-ups was painful and it was clear that the operator in NT
was overwhelmed. I'm sure he might have put in more time, otherwise. Low power
and a wire simply were not enough to get through. Late on Saturday, I was still
missing about 20 sections and then I had a great run on 80 and hung out until
0130. That left 6 sections for Sunday, about my normal average. Never heard MAR
or saw them spotted. I was lucky to get through to SB and have ONN call me.
Those pile-ups were pretty rough, too. Still had fun, I always enjoy this one,
it was good to work many familiar calls and fellow SMC'ers. Happy Holidays to
sll.

Dave