[3830] CWopsT KE2D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KE2D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 14:05:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 24

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  56
   40:
   20:  31
   15:   6
   10:
------------
Total:  93  Mults = 91  Total Score = 8,463

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Now that that the amp is back in service I ran on 80m for a little bit then
tried out 15m and 20m to see how condx will be this weekend.  Not as fantastic
as we had last month for CQ SSB but we've had worse. Running the last few
minutes on 20m showed I was solid into EU but not everyone was strong here.
Some QSB and also some echoes from dual-path.  I hope the SFI starts going up in
the next couple days. 73 & GL.