[3830] CWopsT VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 20:25:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 24

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VE7SCC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  144
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  144  Mults = 144  Total Score = 20,736

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It amazes me how 2 weeks away from any operating affects performance. I felt
like a novice for the first half hour....

Lots of strong signals and plenty just above noise level. Had trouble
discriminating multiple calls when they were all calling on the same frequency.
Apologies to those I had to work with two attempts. Appreciate your patience.

Flex 6700, Acom2000, 4 el quad at 85'.

Looking forward to this weekends CQ WW DX CW contest.

Thanks to all for todays contacts.

73
Neil
VA7DX