[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 04:32:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 25

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4/K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  55
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  55  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,025

Club:

Comments:

Jeff, KU8E, and I arrived on Bonaire this afternoon after an uneventful trip
from Atlanta on Delta Air Lines.  Peter, PJ4NX, who will join us for a M/S HP
effort in CQ WW CW this weekend as PJ4A invited us to a meeting of the Bonaire
Amateur Radio Club tonight at a very nice Chinese Restaurant that we had not
known of before.  Good group of PJ4 hams there, all but one of who are active on
the air and PJ4RF hopes to be QRV again soon.  Guest included JOhn,, WF1C, who
is here for a scuba dive vacation and three Dutch officials of their equivalent
of the FCC who were visiting from Holland.  Very nice evening. We arrived back
at the Radio House and got on the air a bit late for CWT.  Had several obstacles
to overcome to participate.  Had to send all CW manually.  Sorry for the errors.
 Thanks for all QSOs and we hope to work all of you on several bands this
weekend in CQ WW CW.  Nice to work N5ZO from SV2, P44W, two ZF@ stations.
Getting excited about the contest.  Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving
tomorrow.  73, John