[3830] NCCC Sprint PJ4/K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint PJ4/K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 03:10:34 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 26

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4/K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  25     17
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     17  Total Score = 425

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Nice conditions on 40M.  No CA stations heard.  Nice to work ZF2.  Ran out of NS
stations to work on 40M after AA7V at 0251.  Two non NSers called during the
last eight minutes.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Look for me and KU8E and PJ4NX as
PJ4A in CQ WW DX Contest CW this weekend.  Hope everyone had a Happy
Thanksgiving.  It isn't celebrated down here, so our turkey day meals turned out
to hot dogs for lunch and pizza for supper.  73, John, K4BAI.