[3830] CQWW CW K2KW SO(A)SB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KENNY.K2KW@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2KW SO(A)SB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 07:13:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K2KW
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: K2KW

Class: SO(A)SB160 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  115    18       55
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Murphy hit this first night: The EU beverage was dead when I got to the shack
Friday evening AND the propane tank was used up so no heat in the shack and it
was 24 degrees outside (this is literally a shack separate from the house). I
mainly was chasing countries tonight.  I fixed the EU beverage Saturday
afternoon and filled the propane tank.  The highlight was busting the 3B8 pileup
with 3 calls, just at their sunrise. And KL7KY has great ears! The new 160
inverted L seems to do well everywhere except for EU and I'm not sure why.
Thanks for the QSOs, and CU in the ARRL 160 next weekend.  Kenny K2KW