[3830] CQWW CW M3AWD SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW M3AWD SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 19:35:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: M3AWD
Operator(s): M3AWD
Station: M3AWD

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Haddenham (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   16     2       12
   80:  102     6       35
   40:  298    12       59
   20:  276    17       54
   15:  269    17       47
   10:    7     4        5
------------------------------

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

I did this from home with a very low & poor dipole setup in my very narrow
garden.
I was due to be at the contest QTH, but looking at the weather forecast during
the week, i decided against it seeing the winds were going to be quite extreme.

Sure enough the storm hit mid afternoon on friday, with gusts up to 80mph at my
qth, so i made the right choice to stay home.

bands seems quite good, 15m was excellent here.
Just a thought of what might have been.

Tnx for all the qso's and having great ears.

Major contest season is now over
The major developments at the contest QTH begins at the start of the year, with
a further 2 towers being installed and shack building finally being finished
with multiple operating positions ready for multi op contesting in 2022.

73, Scott
M3AWD