[3830] CQWW CW K5WA SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5WA SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:10:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   32    13       21
   80:  149    18       53
   40:  518    21       66
   20:  266    24       59
   15:  136    16       42
   10:   14     8        9
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Was going to hit this one pretty hard but when I got to the station, the house
heater was dead.  Can't be THAT cold in Texas, right?  Well, it got down to 48
in the shack even with the amps hitting on all cylinders.  My 15/10 rotator took
a pill (again) and that kinda sunk my enthusiasm for the weekend.  Packed it in
early and headed home for a few QSOs via remote on Sunday.  Heard 3W3B on 20 a
few minutes before the end but could work him.
Sounded like really great conditions!!

Bob K5WA